A managed service 24/7
365 days a year
Here at Cedar Retreats, we set out with the vision to create a luxury development that would become a relaxing and sought after holiday environment for property owners and guests a like. Nothing has changed; it is still as important as ever that all visitors enjoy their stay and that we are able to provide a sound investment for those who invest in a lodge.
Cedar Retreats in North Yorkshire has a dedicated team in place that ensure the values of the company stay the same and that the service that people receive is consistently high. The Management Team comprising of James Gawthorpe, Sarah Gawthorpe and Cedar Retreats Park Manager, Lawrence Simpson are available 24/7, 365 days a year. They are also supported by the house keeping staff and groundsmen who do a fantastic job.
As a business that understands the intricacies of running holiday homes, we provide a managed service which covers everything from change-over and cleaning to ground maintenance and hot tubs, plus everything in between.
A break down of our managed service:
- Manage your investment, rental bookings and maximising revenue.
- Meet and greet all guests to ensure a warm welcome.
- Encourage open feedback from guests upon departure.
- Undertake all housekeeping, laundry, cleaning and hot tub maintenance.
- Maintain the grounds and all luxury lodges.
- Provide local knowledge for guests regarding things to do; fishing, bike riding, walking, horse riding, shopping, dining and much more.
- Address any concerns arising during a stay.
- Provide feedback to our owners so that they are confident with the investment they have made.