Making a lodge a home
Design of your Retreat
The retreats are designed to be light filled contemporary living spaces, with stunning fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms. The property is insulated and double glazed for maximum comfort. We offer flexibility in terms of size, layout and disabled access. You will meet with our in-house interior designer, Sarah Gawthorpe, who will help you to add your personality to a lodge that will quickly feel like home.
Swinton three-bedroom standard features:
- Leasehold land ownership.
- Cedar timber framed Retreat with landscaped surrounds.
- Private car parking for up to 3 cars.
- Master Bedroom King-size with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 – King-size.
- Bedroom 3 – Twin.
- House bathroom with Washbasin, WC Bather & shower overhead.
- Contemporary/Living/Dining with fully fitted kitchen.
- French doors from living area to external private decking.
Retreat Owner bespoke additions:
We appreciate that most people want to make a house – or in this case a lodge – their home and that is why we offer a number of bespoke additions. If you would like to add an individual touch to your property then just let us know and we will work with you to make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for from your luxury lodge.
- Private Hot tub.
- Additional French or bi-folding doors in other locations.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Additional external decking or patio.
- Additional planting.
- Bespoke kitchen design.
- Bespoke fixtures and fittings.
- Full/part furnishing packages.
Free standing Furniture from living-room and dining room through to bedrooms. Curtains and blinds.
- Technology Pack.
TV’s, Integral music system, Telephone and Satellite.
Our Cedar Retreats are designed to blend into the surrounding environment and provide a tranquil setting, whilst built to achieve our core requirements of quality and sustainability. Your retreat will be constructed to the highest standards and designed to suit your own personal requirements. These highly insulated and durable timber frame buildings are dressed in western red cedar, built to last and designed for warmth, comfort and privacy.
Our in-house interior designer can advise on all aspects of design, from the overall layout to internal fixtures and fittings and is on hand to help create your ideal retreat. If you wish, your retreat can be fully furnished and the designer will assist you in choosing the fully fitted kitchens, freestanding furniture and fabrics. Whether you want fun or functional, our expert is on hand to give you all of the advice that you will need.